Tuesday, December 01, 2009


Garageland 9: Migration

Its finally here and the feedback so far has been good. I was probably less than enthusiastic about migration as a subject initially but I think we have stretched the theme in unexpected directions. Consequently there is some really interesting stuff in the mag and I am completely won over. I especially love David Webb's piece Mother Hen about his grandmother's migration from Tanzania to England.

You can get the issue online now here or from stockists later in the week. Sadly Borders are no longer on the scene so we now have a huge shortfall in our distribution (and money owing) - if you have previously bought Garageland outside of London from Borders why not order online or even set up a money saving subscription (which is still at the old price until I manage to change it so hurry up!)

No comments: